Re: [Harp-L] New Yonberg website is online

I just got one.  I love the color I ordered (a very cool blue  with black)
so no fingerprints or marks to show or
polish.  It is very light weight.  Now what they play on Utube is  a D1,
but the company doesn't have any of those available...so I got a D2.   Okay,
aside from looks, I don't think the sound is spectacular or  especially
great in comparison to my other harmonicas.  It is made with Seidel  silver
reeds.  I have two Seydel Special
Session that cost have as much  and sound exactly the same.  So
technically, I don't think the extra money  is justified, unless you want to pay for a
cool look.

Blues Girl Phyllis
Isn't it wonderful the  way the world holds both the deeply serious, and
the unexpectedly  mirthful?

In a message dated 3/30/2015 7:35:23 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
nonidesign@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Anyone  tried these or have any other info based on experience? Feel,  tone,
service, etc.?